There Has to Be a Better WayMark Brooks
Have you ever said, “There has to be a better way to increase generosity.” I get up every morning working on that better way!
Are you tired of the same old packaged programs? Why would a 20th century giving plan work today? Answer, it won’t!
Do you worry talking about money will drive people away? Yet if you don’t talk about money and giving your church struggles financially. I can teach you how to talk about money in a way that will compel people to give!
Are you tired of struggling to make budget each year? Lack of funds can take the joy out of ministry. I know I was a Senior Pastor for over 20 years!
Are you interested in eliminating financial worry for you and your staff? Let me ask you one more frank question…
What is your plan to fully fund your ministry this coming year? Do you have even have one?
OK, that was two questions. Yet, if the answer was no, then tell me how this year is going to be any different than all the other years you have struggled?
What if there was a better way?
My big idea is why shouldn’t a church get someone to help them that specializes in all things generosity related? How is this crucial to your churches success? It starts by understanding…
The Problem: The Church in America is in danger…
- The Generational Shift in giving will dramatically impact church finances as Baby Boomers, America’s largest donor group by dollar amount given, enters into their retirement years. Currently Boomers give 41% of all charitable dollars given in America.
- The Nones, those professing no religion, comprises over 20% of the next generations Americans. The Church is struggling to keep much less attract these future generations. This presents a huge giving challenge for the future Church.
- 1%. That is the amount at the current rate of decline of giving, that Americans will give of their disposable incomes to the Church by the year 2050.
- All of the above makes being fully funded a huge drain upon you!
Our Passion: At Acts17, we exist…to reverse the decline in giving one church at a time!
Our Platform: We design and provide giving solutions that fit every church, large and small so that they can be fully funded for all their needs. We use high tech tools delivered with high touch coaching. Our coaches have been there and done that providing you with the help you need.
Our Plans: We have a plan for every season of a churches life. From our standard package to personalized coaching every church can find the help they need for a price they are happy with. We make giving fun and easy!
How do we do this? Here is a brief overview…
The Stewardship Coach Platform – Providing giving help 365 days a year! This is our basic package that WILL help any church increase giving. Members receive…
- A weekly newsletter, The Stewardship Coach sent directly to you with,
- Weekly offering talks written fresh for every week of the year.
- Seasonal generosity playbooks for end of year giving, special offerings, first-time donors, and more!
- Access to hundreds of offering talks, past newsletters, manuals, and other tools.
- Access to a weekly teaching webinar providing directions for key generosity initiatives and Q&A time with a live coach for help.
- 24/7/365 access to your own personalized generosity coach. Get immediate answers to your problems and questions!
- Discounts on all other plans.
Directed Coaching – For the times when a church needs additional help we provide more intense directed coaching platforms for not only capital campaigns but all things generosity related. It’s like having your own Minister of Generosity!
- Scheduled on site visits with your coach,
- Regular scheduled time with staff for creative messaging and planning.
- Detailed plans of action with accountability for success.
Prices vary depending upon the size of a churches budget and their needs, but start as low as $9.99 a month!
What’s in it for you…
Reduced anxiety – You can pay the bills AND your salary!
Reduced workload – We do the work for you!
More time…to do more ministry!
Our goal for you is to broaden and strengthen your base to assure the present and be prepared for the future. Why is this important to you? Because…
The church that survives into the future is the church that plans today for the tomorrow!
It’s time for a change! Let me show you a better way! Find out more at, https://acts17generosity.com/memberships/
Mark Brooks – The Stewardship Coach
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.